Biphasic Sleeping

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Why is it...?

I KNOW that biphasic sleeping is better for me-I get more done and I feel more rested. I just can't drag my fat ass out of bed, and when I do, I don't usually do anything productive! To me, productive is a relative term. At 2:00 in the morning, I find watching a tv show or movie that I've been wanting to see productive since I don't have time to myself to watch anything. I've been getting up after my 3 hour nap, watching a little bit of tv, talking to Josh, and going to bed. I guess that IS productive, isn't it??
Last night, I went to bed thinking I wouldn't get up in 3 hours-it was the night before my only day off. A girl deserves some rest, right?? (Yes, I know that makes no sense since I feel more rested when I DO get up...) However, I automatically woke up 3 hours after going to sleep. Pretty cool.
I got up and watched some tv. I was planning on watching the end of CSI that I had started (on demand-cable is so wonderful), but it wasn't working properly (did I just say that cable is wonderful? how much am I paying for this shit?), so I watched a documentary on TLC. I love documentaries. It was about babies that weren't meant to survive, but they did. It was very good.
I then went to bed and woke up 6 hours later, not long before Night came in and told me that it was time to wake up and play his video game with him. It is amazing how I easily fit in NINE hours of sleep, still getting up at 8:30 in the morning! How did I ever say that there weren't enough hours in the day to sleep? That makes no sense.
Anyway, I know that biphasic sleeping is much better for me than monophasic sleep, and I don't know why I can't make myself do it all the time!! I know that I keep saying this, but...tonight I am starting all over-getting back on track. I guess last night could be the start since that was successful. The point is, I WILL SLEEP BIPHASICALLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home