Biphasic Sleeping

Monday, December 04, 2006

I Forgot My Dreams!

I had some fantastic dreams last night, and I thought about them this morning so I could blog about them. Now I've lost them. So sad! I should write them down right away!
I went to bed around 9:45 last night and woke up (with the alarm-not on my own: lets not get crazy) 3 hours later. I could've easily stayed up and accomplished a lot of stuff, but Josh was going to bed, so I needed to cuddle with him! I did some laundry first, though, so that is a plus. I decided to sleep another 4 1/2 hours, which worked out well. I want to get back to the 6 hours rather than 7 1/2, but it is so cozy and warm in the bed... I have been sticking to the phases, though, so I think that works pretty well.
The goal is to feel more energetic when I am awake, so I have met that goal with biphasic sleeping. Now I just need to discipline myself to actually do all of the things on my "to do" list when I am awake! Tonight I'm striving for 6 hours total. I enjoy the 3/3 schedule rather than the 1.5/4/5. I feel more rested when I get up from the first sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home