Biphasic Sleeping

Monday, November 13, 2006

Wow-We Could Have the Same Title!

Anna and I are having the same problems: sleeping on a schedule and GETTING OUT OF BED! I think we have both observed that you have to be mentally focussed in order for biphasic sleep to work properly. It worked sooo well for me when I first started. I felt energetic and on top of things. Then, my schedule was a little off, which threw me a bit but made me miss biphasic sleeping. Then, my mental focus was a little off, which threw me a lot and I can't make myself get back to the schedule!
I've had the opportunity to take my nap for three nights now. I ended up sleeping until morning all three times! Last night, I was alone in the house, and I did notice that I kept waking up in 90 minute cycles. What is my problem? I can't sleep because the kids are there and are loud. Then I can't sleep because the kids aren't there and are quiet. Even though I would wake up, I wouldn't get out of bed. I didn't want to!
If I recall, it was difficult to get started the first night of biphasic sleeping, so to go back to it will be hard too. I definitely think that it is a great lifestyle, if I can get back into the swing of things! Tonights the night!!

1 Comments:

  • Do you think it's to do with the change in weather, it's so warm and cozy and I can't be bothered to get dressed again.

    By Blogger Anna, at Monday, November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home