Biphasic Sleeping

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Two Times, Thank You Very Much

I not only followed my biphasic sleep schedule, but I did pilates after waking up-both times. It felt pretty good. I think I might be back into the swing of things again-finally!
The thing that threw me off last time was when my parents came to stay with us and I couldn't follow the schedule very well. Then I started feeling depressed and wanted to sleep all the time.
So, now that I'm back to normal...guess who is coming for Christmas?!! Actually, they are coming a few days after, but that isn't the point. The point is I think I'm going to tell them to sleep in the living room instead of the den because I can't do my pilates in the living room, and I don't want to get messed up again.
Josh said that he thinks my parents add to my depressive feelings too, so I'm going to have to be on my toes with that as well. I'll stick it out, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home