Biphasic Sleeping

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Success

I am still doing really well with getting up after my nap-3 hours seems to make me feel rested enough that I can get up easily. Okay. I DID hit snooze twice this morning, but it was never with the intention of just turning the fucking thing off, which is what I used to want to do...
I did pilates after my nap, and it was wonderful. It is so calming yet energizing. It is the perfect start to the "day." I just did the 20 minute workout, which isn't too long to take away my 'being awake' time.
As I was working out this morning, this WAS my goal: every time I wake up (which is twice a day, right?), I will do a 20 minute pilates workout. I have 2 different versions, so I shouldn't get too bored, and I have longer ones that I can do if I do get bored. It'll be perfect-like the way a shower wakes me up. I will be getting exercise and be feeling relaxed and rejuvenated at the same time. That would be 14 workouts in 1 week. Not bad at all-that should help get rid of this "baby" fat (you know-from the "baby" that is now 15 months old-she was 9 1/2 pounds, so you have to give me some slack here).
Anyway, wouldn't you know it, I DID hit my snooze this morning at 6am like I wanted to turn the fucking thing off. And I did, until 7:00, which gives me just enough time to right this post and this post, shower, and rush off to work.
7 workouts in a week are better than none, right? Maybe I was pushing myself too hard...

(I'd be a great marathon runner-one who DOESN'T push herself to train)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home