Biphasic Sleeping

Friday, December 15, 2006

Mornings

I have been doing so well with my biphasic sleeping, as far as my nap goes. I usually go to bed around 9:30 and sleep for three hours. I then get up and spend time with Josh. Even though I would like to incorporate a little bit of productivity at this time (maybe ironing my clothes or putting away dishes), I have been enjoying this time with Josh.
Now, when it comes to waking up in the morning, it is a completely different story! I set my alarm for another 3 hours (sometimes even 4 1/2), with plans of doing pilates and a few odds and ends before getting ready for work. When the alarm goes off, I negotiate with myself, and I end up either hitting snooze a few times or resetting it all together. I can easily sleep until 7:00 and still be able to get ready for work, so that is usually what ends up happening. It throws off my sleep cycle and it ruins my plans for doing anything, but at least I get those few precious minutes of sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home