Biphasic Sleeping

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Trying to Wake Up

It is almost 7am. I didn't take a nap again last night. I set the alarm for 6 hours, figuring I'd be fine since it was for 4 sleep cycles. I think it would've worked if Keira wouldn't have gotten up-what is her problem, anyway? She used to sleep straight through the night...
Anyway, getting up when Keira did interrupted my sleep cycle but I didn't have enough time to get in a full one before work, so we'll see how the day goes. I feel exhausted right now-and I've already had my shower, so usually I'd be fine right now.

1 Comments:

  • I have this picture of your house from about 10pm. It's tag team sleeping, there are never of you in bed at once!

    Hope you get to sleep properly tonight.

    By Blogger Anna, at Saturday, November 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home