Biphasic Sleeping

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Still Feeling Energetic


Even though I haven't been following my biphasic sleep schedule exactly, I still feel the benefits of it. Since my parents have been here, Keira hasn't been sleeping well. Combine the fact that she doesn't like change in schedule with her cold, and that makes for a very grumpy baby! I haven't been getting much sleep at all (Okay, I've also been watching the 24 DVD set that I got for Christmas-very addictive). Anyway, Keira has been getting me up in the night, but not at the scheduled time. I haven't felt sleepy during the day at all.
I've been doing pilates when I wake up-both times, and that seems to help get me going. I've been really happy with biphasic sleeping. Who would've thought that less sleep would give you more energy?! I could give Jack a run for his money!

1 Comments:

  • Hi Mari, I just read about this watch that wakes you up at the optimal time (depending on your sleep cycle). It sounds so cool. Unfortunately, it's not cheap. If you want to check it out, the link is http://www.sleeptracker.com/howitworks_overview.aspx.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, January 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home