Biphasic Sleeping

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Jinxed?

I think I jinxed myself by writing that I had plenty of energy! I haven't followed my sleep schedule for about 3 days now. I am sooo tired in the mornings-I keep hitting snooze.
Once I'm up and around, I'm fine. I just can't stay away from that snooze button! I have even rearranged the room, and getting to the alarm is like going through an obstacle course (obstacles being a cat, a dog, and a husband). But, I still hit snooze rather than turning it off.

I've been fighting a cold, so I think that might be part of it. I also have not been disciplined enough to do pilates. It is because I'm too tired in the mornings. I know I need to do it, but I just can't bring myself to do so.

I think I might just sleep tonight until I wake up because tomorrow is my day off. It might reset me. Of course, maybe I am just saying this because I've only been awake for a few minutes, and I want to go back to sleep!

1 Comments:

  • OK, so I have been bi-phasic for most of the year and it is a whole world of weird. On a work day, I get home from around 4, nap for 3/4 or 1 1/2 (depending on how much time I have) then I seem to be up forever. On a non work day, I try to nap around 8, after the kids are asleep. Either way, I make myself go to bed at midnight, thinking that will be a neat 6 hours sleep before work, but I am still wide awake hours (and a few episodes of Buffy) later. My average is 6 hours a night and I have way too much time on my hands, especially as the kids are on holidays!

    By Blogger Unknown, at Thursday, January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home